Photo mug “S.T. Englishman”.


Built in 1933 by Cochrane & Sons, Selby. The fourth tug to carry the name.
Requisitioned by the British Admiralty in 1939 for war service. Stationed at Campbeltown, Scotland.
Attacked by enemy bomber in January 1941 in the Irish Sea and sunk with all hands.

Stock: Out of Stock


Join the United Towing Society:   BECOME A MEMBER